Premier Chiropractic Care
Serving the people of the Phoenix area with top quality chiropractic care. Become a patient today.
Chiropractors use hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments. The approach is that proper alignment of the body’s musculoskeletal structure, particularly the spine and surrounding soft tissues, will enable the body to heal itself without surgery or medication.
Manipulation (adjustment) is used to restore mobility to joints restricted by tissue injury caused by a traumatic event, such as falling, or repetitive stress, such as sitting without proper back support.
Chiropractic treatment is primarily used as a pain relief alternative for muscles, joints, bones, and connective tissue, such as cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. It is often used in conjunction with conventional medical treatment.
We treat conditions well beyond neck and back pain…
Relief from sciatica and cervical radiculopathy
Relief from hip, knee, foot and ankle pain
Relief from shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist and hand pain
Relief from headaches and stress disorders
Relief from arthritis, bursitis, and chronic injuries
Improved nerve communication in the body
Improved joint range of motion and coordination
Improved physical performance
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
There are so many health benefits of chiropractic care. However, most people are not aware of the benefits or how the treatment can help them. Here are the benefits of chiropractic care that can help improve your life.
• Frozen shoulder – people suffering from frozen shoulders respond very well to chiropractic care. The treatment is also safe and fast.
• Surgery prevention – chiropractic care is a treatment that does not involve surgery or drugs. It has been identified as the best method to prevent surgery especially the back surgery.
• Athletic performance – many professional sportsmen and women have chosen chiropractic care due to the benefits that come with the treatment. It is one of the best treatment methods for pain management through sports injuries.
• Colic and ear infection on children – chiropractic care is also beneficial to kids. It helps to reduce colic and ear infections.
• Headaches and migraines – if you are struggling with chronic headaches or migraines, regular chiropractic adjustments can help manage the conditions.
• Neck pain and back pain – one of the main benefits of chiropractic care is to reduce neck and back pain that most people struggle to eliminate.
• Sciatica – people suffering from sciatica can benefit a lot by visiting a chiropractic clinic. Chiropractic treatment can help to reduce all sciatica problems.
Other important benefits of chiropractic care:
Help to relieve stress
When the nervous system is working properly, the skeletal and the muscular systems might not be working well too. This means the whole body will not work as required. This can lead to mental and physical stress. Fortunately, chiropractic care can help to relieve body stress. It is a technique that helps the body systems be able to manage stress.
Help to improve posture
Regular chiropractic treatments can help to make curves and tilting in the spine, and help to enhance your posture. This is essential especially to the neck, should and the back. Most people are developing neck and back issues due to constant sitting in front of a computer. But by visiting chiropractic clinic often, you can improve your posture and avoid neck, shoulder and back pain.
Improves your mood
When your muscles and the entire body is adjusted, you improve the entire body system. People struggling with mental issues such as anxiety and depression can notice a progress in their moods by visiting chiropractic clinic regularly.
Improves the immune system
When your body gets adjusted, your practitioner helps to remove subluxations that stop the immune system from working properly. Chiropractic care is a technique that gets rid of stress on all body parts.
Today, many individuals are suffering from sleep linked conditions. Moreover, many people do not know that sleep-related issues are associated with stress, pain and body aches. You can take care of these issues and improve your sleep through chiropractic care.
Chiropractic Care Services
Chiropractic care is a perfect treatment for people suffering from acute or chronic treatments. Happily, the treatment does not use drugs or surgeries. It is a method that can be used to prevent injuries, advance flexibility, increase speed and motion, and speed up recovery in athletes. Synergy Sports Medicine & Wellness provides professional chiropractic care in Phoenix, AZ. We offer a full range of chiropractic treatments, from back pain relief to sports injury care. Stop by our clinic today and discover why we are the best chiropractic care center in Phoenix!